How To Remove Jio 1GB Limit Trick Bypass Solution
Hello guys, hope all are doing well here we come up with a new trending free internet trick for Reliance Jio it’s a Trick Remove Bypass Jio 1GB 4G Data Limit Additionally this also works in increasing Reliance Jio free internet speed.
We all are very well of Reliance Jio free bunch of freebies and services which yet we would like to give a small snippet of Reliance Jio Official Services which are as follows:
- Free unlimited internet access high speed up to 1GB and post usage 128kbps.
- Free unlimited voice and video calls.
- Free SMS to any number across the country.
- Free unlimited access to all Jio premium apps.
These official offers are currently running for all Reliance Jio customers/users and valid till 31 March. However, Jio officials are already announced that they will continue to provide free services until 30 June but with the nominal charge of Rs 100 more or less on a monthly basis for internet services whereas Reliance Jio will continue offering free video and voice calls for life.
Remove Jio 1GB 4G Data Limit Steps:
- First of all Install/update the latest version of My Jio app from the store: Android | IOS.
- Make sure you still have some internet data remaining on your number before proceeding to further steps.
- Turn off Mobile data services.
- Now force close My Jio app. Go to Settings >> Apps >> My Jio >> Force close.
- Next, navigate to Settings >> Data & Time >> Turn off Automatically Update Date time option.
- Check below for set date on the same page >> Simply change your device date to future date. (Example: Current date is 1 FEB change it to 2 FEB)
- Almost done, now open My Jio app you can check that your Free Internet data is now reset and you are credited with 1GB data for the day.
- Check the internet initially by downloading a small size file and later with large format files further.
- Repeat the same procedure every time for unlimited data usage.
- Please Note: It’s a hit and trial method which is working on most of the Android | IOS smartphones. However, we can’t guarantee for the 100% working. Though you must try this out because it won’t be costing anything.