How To Increase Reliance Jio Speed
NOTE: If you are noob/beginner, Try it on your own risk! We will not be responsible for any damage.
- Go to settings
- Choose Mobile networks option
- Set Preferred network type to LTE & press back button
- Select Access Point Names (APN)
- Scroll down until you see âAPN protocolâ option > make it IPv4/IPv6
- Again scroll & select âBearerâ option & choose âLTEâ.
- Now save all the settings (Important)
- Turn on your data connection & check speed.
For Rooted Phones
- Download 3G/4G Speed Optimizer apk on your phone (Google it for download link).
- In Select network speed, choose : 12/28/7 â Max Speed (Low battery efficiency) option.
- Click on âApply Tweakâ.
- Restart phone & after that (hopefully) you will see increase in speed.
Using VPN (No root required)
- Download âSnap VPNâ from play store. Itâs available free of cost.
- After opening, you will see the list of countries. In front on each, signal strength is given.
- Select the country which has good strength & tap on connect (poor strength = less speed)
- It might not connect in first attempt, keep trying.
- Once the connection is established, try downloading some files to check downloading speed.
- They have both version (for android & desktop version)
- If you are gonna use Wifi, then use desktop version else download their android app if you want to increase speed in mobile.
- Itâs kind of VPN only.
- Simply connect to nearest server & enjoy high speed 4G in your Reliance Jio sim.
- Download MTK engineering mode from play store. If you know USSD code to enter into engineering mode, then thereâs no need to download app.
- Change band to 40 (2300 MHz)
- Set FDD-LTE to 1800/850 MHz
- Further you can also use Speedify to get even more speed (Optional)
- Save everything & get ready to fly with blazing 4G speed!
Increase Jio Speed In Lyf Flame 6 Smartphone
(Might Work In Other Phones Too)
- Download AnyCut app from play store.
- Create shortcuts for âPhone Infoâ and âEngineering Modeâ from app.
- Open âPhone infoâ shortcut and set âPreferred Network Typeâ to TD-LTE Singlemode.
- Check your net speed again, if itâs not improving then follow next steps.
- Open âengineering modeâ and click on âBand Selectâ.
- Uncheck FDD_Band5 & click on SET button. If 2300 MHz band is available in your area, then just go for it.
- Reboot phone & see the rise in jio net speed.