Reliance Jio is getting famous day by day as it is offering free 4G internet, free calls and free SMS. This is why everyone is running behind Reliance Jio. Recently we heard an agreement between Reliance Jio and Airtel as Reliance Jio was facing call drops a lot.
Coming to the point, when Reliance Jio rolled out it was offering people a great internet speed ranging from 10-20 MBPS. Some people even downloaded GBs of data in one day of launch.
But nowadays Reliance Jio is not working same and its speed has reduced due to heavy load on servers. That’s why we have come with another solution on how to increase Reliance Jio internet speed.
NOTE: If you are noob/beginner, Try it on your own risk! We will not be responsible for any damage.
- Go to settings
- Choose Mobile networks option
- Set Preferred network type to LTE & press back button
- Select Access Point Names (APN)
- Scroll down until you see ‘APN protocol’ option > make it IPv4/IPv6
- Again scroll & select ‘Bearer’ option & choose ‘LTE’.
- Now save all the settings (Important)
- Turn on your data connection & check speed.
For Rooted Phones
- Download 3G/4G Speed Optimizer apk on your phone (Google it for download link).
- In Select network speed, choose : 12/28/7 – Max Speed (Low battery efficiency) option.
- Click on ‘Apply Tweak’.
- Restart phone & after that (hopefully) you will see increase in speed.
Using VPN (No root required)
- Download ‘Snap VPN‘ from play store. It’s available free of cost.
- After opening, you will see the list of countries. In front on each, signal strength is given.
- Select the country which has good strength & tap on connect (poor strength = less speed)
- It might not connect in first attempt, keep trying.
- Once the connection is established, try downloading some files to check downloading speed.
- They have both version (for android & desktop version)
- If you are gonna use Wifi, then use desktop version else download their android app if you want to increase speed in mobile.
- It’s kind of VPN only.
- Simply connect to nearest server & enjoy high speed 4G in your Reliance Jio sim.
- Download MTK engineering mode from play store. If you know USSD code to enter into engineering mode, then there’s no need to download app.
- Change band to 40 (2300 MHz)
- Set FDD-LTE to 1800/850 MHz
- Further you can also use Speedify to get even more speed (Optional)
- Save everything & get ready to fly with blazing 4G speed!
Increase Jio Speed In Lyf Flame 6 Smartphone
(Might Work In Other Phones Too)
- Download AnyCut app from play store.
- Create shortcuts for ‘Phone Info’ and ‘Engineering Mode’ from app.
- Open ‘Phone info’ shortcut and set ‘Preferred Network Type’ to TD-LTE Singlemode.
- Check your net speed again, if it’s not improving then follow next steps.
- Open ‘engineering mode’ and click on ‘Band Select’.
- Uncheck FDD_Band5 & click on SET button. If 2300 MHz band is available in your area, then just go for it.
- Reboot phone & see the rise in jio net speed.