Reliance Jio is already in the market and many people have already configured their mobile for Reliance Jio. It’s not that hard as it just need installing of Jio app from store.
But, some people are facing problem regarding barcode. If you don’t know about Jio barcode then let me tell you that Reliance Jio needs a 4G enabled phone and one must install Reliance Jio app in that phone which will give you a barcode. That barcode is the only way you can purchase a Reliance Jio sim.
If you’re also facing a “Barcode Redeemed” problem then use this trick to generate another barcode.
Note: Changing IMEI is illegal. Try this trick at your own risk. We will not be responsible for any loss or damage.
Steps to follow
- Download “IMEI Changer” app from Play Store. (There are too many apps in Play Store. Choose any.)
- Give it Root (SuperSu) permission.
- Now change your IMEI to 35742207091XXXX (Change XXXX to any 4 digit).
- Save the setting and reboot your phone.
- Now open “My Jio” app and you’ll see “Get Jio Sim” option.
- Repeat this process to get unlimited barcode for Jio sim card.
Spread the word!